Friday, March 6, 2009

My Week




Besides updating the look of my blog, not much else exciting has happened this week. If you read about me to the right you noticed I am currently out of work (very recently after many years). I’m still trying to get used to this fact, AND trying to correct it. I feel like I spend so much time in front of the computer researching and networking, however I feel like I’m not accomplishing anything. I also go to career placement (that my former employer is paying for) and one counselor tells me one thing and another something else. It is frustrating to say the least. I should not be so concerned about it however this is just so not me!
I do have some upside to report. Next week I’ll be “working” for fun. A friend has a shop and she is going to Mexico next week and asked me if I would run the shop in her absence. It is a lovely shop (http://www.bittersweetfarmpa.com/index.htm) and it will be a fun diversion for me. I spent a couple of hours there today to make sure I’m comfortable and ready for next week. She also sells some of my rug hooking too (an upside). My cute bunny pillow just sold…..I should try to do one more before Easter.
Also on the upside I just listed some reproduction samplers on my Etsy site and one was purchased immediately.
Cheers friends!

1 comment:

Marie Patterson Studio said...

The little bunny pillow is so cute!