Thursday, June 4, 2009

Watermelon Slice


This is what I hooked at my hook-in overnight last weekend. I started it Saturday and just finished it last night!
I'm taking it to the local shop to sell since she requested pillows. I apologize for the not-so-great picture - I wanted to get a pic taken on the Adirondack chair in my yard however it is raining and I need to leave soon to take my car for an oil change and drop the pillow off on the way, so the inside picture with bad lighting will have to do. Anyway, you get idea of the finished product.
Hope you all have a great day.

4 comments:

sharon said...

Oh....I love it Beth!! Hope it sells for you!

Tommye said...

That's adorable. I can't believe how much you get done.

Beth Anderson said...

thanks
easy to get a LOT done when you're sitting all day long hooking with friends!

lilylovekin said...

Thank you for the thoughtful comment you left on my most recent post. Also your pillow must have taken many hours even if it was made visiting with friends.