Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween/Happy Fall



Happy Halloween everyone.
This will be the first year we are not home to answer the door for trick or treaters. I feel bad but we have been invited out to a friend's for dinner. We have a lot of kids in the neighborhood too. I did get candy and I will put it in a basket at the door. I hope the first kids are not greedy and leave some for the others.

The last couple of evenings driving home I have been so in awe of my gorgeous surroundings - it is distracting driving looking at all of the incredible colors of the trees. It is amazing. I took these pictures driving home last night. I wish my pictures could capture the true beauty.




These are taken in my neighborhood - I just can't get enough of this incredible display of color.





Don't forget to turn your clocks back tonight!
:-)

No comments: