Thursday, April 16, 2009

Have You Had Your Vegetables Today?


Have you had your vegetables today?
How cute are these peas?
I did these 3 pieces ages ago and just came across them yesterday. I hate that they were just sitting in a drawer. I’m going to put them in my Etsy shop and hope someone buys them and will do something with them. I love the whimsy of them – they just make you feel good don’t they?
While it’s not an ideal situation being a casualty of a reduction in workforce, it is great to have so much time to catch up on stitching and creating. It is also so cool to have the time to do “spring cleaning” and find things that I’ve forgotten about like these wonderful vegetables.
We have 3 beautiful sunny days predicted for us starting today. I’m looking forward to wonderful natural light for stitching and getting some much needed fresh air. I hope the sun is shining on you too.

No comments: