Friday, April 24, 2009

Stitch-free Weekend


I hope I don't go through withdrawal - I'm going away and am NOT taking my cross stitch with me. I find time everyday to stitch so it will be hard not to have it with me to pick up at whim. I'm leaving behind my newest project that I started this morning. Hopefully it will be finished and in the Etsy shop sometime next week.

I plan to go to my home town for the weekend and get together with 2 friends from high school. I met up with one of them recently through Facebook after 35 years!!! When we met it was like we never left off from our high school days. We tracked down another friend and the 3 of us are leaving our homes in PA, NJ and MA to meet in our home town in NY. I know it will be an amazing time, with no time for stitching!

Hope you all have a great weekend too.

No comments: