Thursday, July 30, 2009

Feeling Good............



I'm feeling so good right now!
The interview went so well - it is such a perfect fit. They called already to say they want to move to the next steps.
Please don't uncross those fingers and toes yet but I'm feeling goooooooood!

I'm getting ready to go meet a former co-worker who wanted to take me for a birthday lunch today, but I had to cancel for the interview so we're doing a drink instead. I'm celebrating, and yes, tomorrow is my birthday.
Cheers my friends!

5 comments:

Angela said...

Happy birthday and good luck!!

Lorelei Eurto said...

Giiirrrrllll! I hope this is the one!!
My fingers are crossed, STILL! :)

Kathy said...

I am so excited for you. That deserves a big CHEE HOO!!!

Have a Happy Birthday tomorrow too!!

Beth Anderson said...

Thanks everyone - keep everything crossed. I hope this is the one!

sharon said...

Crossing everything Beth!!