Saturday, January 30, 2010

Words to Live By



If the shoe fits - buy them in every color.

Take life with a pinch of salt.... A wedge of lime, and a shot of tequila.

In need of a support group? - Cocktail hour with the girls!
(or blog)

Go on the 30 day diet. (I'm on it and so far I've lost 15 days).

When life gets you down - just put on your big girl panties and deal with it.

I know I'm in my own little world, but it's ok. They know me here.

Lead me not into temptation, I can find it myself.

Don't get your knickers in a knot; it solves nothing and makes you walk funny.

Remember yesterday, dream about tomorrow, but live for today.

*(picture from the Ferragamo Museum in Florence Italy)

7 comments:

Kathy said...

Those are great and I love that picture!

lilylovekin said...

What great words, I need to make a copy of these for myself.

Tommye said...

I couldn't pick a fav. They're all great!

Silke Powers said...

Oh, those made me laugh!! Thank you for that!! I think I'll live next week according to your wisdom... Hugs, Silke

dulcy said...

Well.....those are definitely words of wisdom! I need to keep that list posted were I can see it! Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog. Am trying to broaden my hooking horizons....plus.....a rug just takes FOREVER and I like the more instant gratification of doing something smaller. We'll see where it goes!

dulcy

Unknown said...

Hi Beth ,I have not had time to leave comments on anyones blog in ages but had to stop in my tracks to tell you that you really made me laugh with your post and I so need a good laugh.Thanks so much !!!!!!I love the diet one the best!!! It was so wonderful to have Lorrie here to help with Mom. She was amazing to deal with Mom. Sister are the best and mine is top notch!!!

lilylovekin said...

Hope things are ok for you. Haven't heard from you in a while and am missing you. Don't know quite where the snow stops back in your part of the country so I hope you are not snowed in. Missing you Lorrie